Powered by a multi-disciplinary team. Backed with science.
SMG was born out of advanced development of a technology solutions that was developed to support the New Zealand Rugby Union, including the All Blacks’ post the 2003 World Cup season. The initial product RugbyMed was designed to manage athlete injuries with a clinical case management platform.
With on-going international investment, the platform continued to enjoy development and refinement by an expert team that delivered two world class solutions for teams sports – SportsMed Elite and Baseline. These products were demanded around the globe and purchase in early 2017 by The Catapult Group to support their global expansion plans. Today the team now focus on XELA to deliver data drive results and Kin Wellness for corporate engagement.
- Business experts with expertise in enterprise, the military and global software organisations
- Financial and global experts in global regions
- Nutrition and human performance, sports science specialist consultants to support projects
- Experts in mathematics, statistics and eCommerce
- Saas engineering team across the globe
With collaboration from a team of in-house specialists, designers and sales support, solving your data headache is only a conversation away.